Friday, May 17, 2013

Stone Lords: Monsters

Hey guys! I'm still tinkering with the alchemist class in Stone Lords. I might just drop it. Also, maybe thinking of adding a Necromancer class. The idea just came to me. But that's beside the point. I'm posting some concepts I have for monsters in Stone Lords. I want them to seem more prehistoric and not too much fantasy, though some of these are fantasy/mythical creatures. Really, I'm just wondering if they seem out of place. (Also, the fantasy creatures are from ancient cultures.)

Dinosaurs
Gigantic ice age mammals/predators
Giant inspects
Giant reptiles
Spirits
Elementals
Big foot/yeti/sasquatch/monstrous apes
Plant monsters
Lizard folk
Frog folk
Bat folk
Greek/Egyptian/Mesopotamian mythical creatures
Leviathan
Behemoth
Giants
Dire animals
Monstrous/gigantic sea life
Animals in general

No comments:

Post a Comment