Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Stone Lords: Class Revisions

So I've been thinking over my classes, and I'm dropping one and adding two others. I may have posted this before, but I'll do it again just to be sure. So alchemist is gone. I'm going to merger that with the other spellcasters. I'm also adding a Necromancer class...for necromancy. The other class I'm adding is Marauder. Marauder is gonna be a pillager type of class. It's going to be like soldier, except soldiers are trained for large scale battles, are marauders are trained to rush into an enemy's territory and just cause as much damage as possible quickly.

That's all I got for now. I have some notes on combat mechanics, but I just wanted to get this up to maintain my one week quota. I'll post some of the combat rules either later today or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment